Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
Classification of Engineering Plastics
Engineering plastics can be divided into general engineering plastics and special engineering plastics. The former main varieties include polyamide, polycarbonate, polyformaldehyde, modified polyphenylene ether and thermoplastic polyester. The latter mainly refers to engineering plastics with heat resistance up to 150°C. The main varieties are polyimides. , polyphenylene sulfide, polysulfone, aromatic polyamide, polyarylate, polyphenyl ester, polyaryletherketone, liquid crystal polymer and fluororesin.
The main performance
The main characteristics of engineering plastics are:
(1) Compared with general plastics, it has excellent heat and cold resistance, excellent mechanical properties over a wide range of temperatures, and is suitable for use as a structural material;
(2) Good corrosion resistance, less environmental impact, and good durability;
(3) Compared with metal materials, it is easy to process, has high production efficiency, and can simplify procedures and save costs;
(4) Good dimensional stability and electrical insulation;
(5) Light weight, high specific strength, and outstanding antifriction and wear resistance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection molding machine
- Injection mold construction
- Plastic model
- Multi-material injection molding
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Hot runner
- What is the Plastics Industry?
- What is Mold?
- What's rapid injection molding
- Application of engineering plastics
- Mold design considerations
- Mold surface treatment
- Mold strong off
- Draft angle
- Plastic deformation and elastic def...
- Hot runner basic summary
- Hot runner classification