Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
injection molding processing
First, injection molding processing (Rotational Mold)
The method of rotomoulding is to add plastic to the mold first, and then the mold is continuously rotated and heated along two vertical axes. The plastic in the mold is gradually and evenly coated and melted and adhered to the mold under the action of gravity and heat energy. The entire surface of the cavity is shaped into the desired shape and is prepared for cooling and shaping.
Second, the rotational molding process has the following advantages over traditional blow molding and injection molding processes:
1. Cost advantage: In the rotational molding process, only the strength of the frame is required to support the weight of the material, the mold, and the frame itself, so as to prevent the material from leaking due to the closing force of the mold; in addition to the natural gravity, the material is formed during the entire molding process. In addition, it is hardly affected by any external force, so that it is fully equipped with the convenience of machining and manufacturing, short cycle, and low cost.
2, quality advantages. During the entire production process, the rotomoulding product has no internal stress and the product quality and structure are more stable.
3, flexible and changeable advantages. The rotomolding process machine is easy to manufacture and low in price, so it is especially suitable for the production of many varieties and small batches in the development of new products.
4, personalized design advantages. Products in rotomolding process can easily change color, and can be hollow (seamless and non-welding). In the surface treatment of products, the effect of pattern, wood, stone and metal can be achieved, satisfying consumers in modern society. Personalized needs.
Third, the range of products produced by the process
The products produced by this process include: fuel tanks, water tanks, mechanical enclosures, fenders, etc. The main alternatives are metal parts and glass steel products.
Fourth, injection molding
Injection molding is a process that was developed based on microfabrication technology such as LIGA, and of course there are many other methods. The LIGA process is to produce a mold that is needed for injection molding, known as the "mold," and then inject the liquid plastic into the mold and finally separate it out to form the final desired product. For example, some plastic toys, too many products.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection molding machine
- Injection mold construction
- Plastic model
- Multi-material injection molding
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Hot runner
- What is the Plastics Industry?
- What is Mold?
- What's rapid injection molding
- Mold surface treatment technology
- Die ejector use
- Thimble type
- Classification of Engineering Plastics
- Application of engineering plastics
- Mold design considerations
- Mold surface treatment
- Mold strong off
- Draft angle