Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
1. Firstly, the processing enterprise shall provide each mold with a resume card, record and record its use, care (lubrication, cleaning, and rust prevention) and damages. Based on this, it can discover which parts and components have been damaged and the degree of wear is large. Provide information information for discovering and solving problems, as well as molding process parameters of the mold and materials used in the product, to shorten the test run time of the mold and increase production efficiency.
2. The processing enterprise should test the various properties of the mold under the normal operation conditions of the injection molding machine and the mold, and measure the final molded plastic part size. Through this information, the current state of the mold can be determined, and the cavity and the core can be found out. The damage of the cooling system and the parting surface, etc., according to the information provided by the plastic parts, can determine the damage status of the mold and maintenance measures.
3, to focus on several important parts of the mold to track the detection: the role of ejector, guide parts is to ensure that the mold opening and closing movements and plastic parts out, if any part of the stuck due to damage, will lead to production, it should be Always maintain the lubrication of the mold thimble and guide post (to select the most suitable lubricant), and regularly check the thimble, guide post, etc., whether deformation and surface damage occurred, once found, it must be replaced; after a production cycle, mold Work surface, movement, and guide parts are coated with professional anti-rust oil, and special attention should be paid to the protection of the bearing strength of the bearing parts with gears, rack moulds and spring moulds to ensure that they are always in the best working condition; with production As the time continues, the cooling channels are prone to deposition of scale, rust, silt, and algae, so that the cross section of the cooling channel becomes smaller, the cooling channel becomes narrower, the heat exchange rate between the cooling liquid and the mold is greatly reduced, and the production cost of the enterprise is increased, thus the flow channel The cleanup should pay attention; for the hot runner mold, the maintenance of the heating and control system is conducive to the prevention of production failures. Important. Therefore, after the end of each production cycle, the ohmmeters of the band heaters, rod heaters, heating probes, and thermocouples on the mold should be measured. If they are damaged, they must be replaced in time and be performed with the mold resume. Make comparisons and make records so that problems can be identified and countermeasures taken.
4, should pay attention to the mold surface maintenance, it directly affects the surface quality of the product, the key is to prevent corrosion, therefore, the choice of a suitable, high-quality, professional anti-rust oil is particularly important. After the mold completes the production task, the residual injection molding should be carefully removed according to different injection methods. The residual injection molding and other deposits in the mold can be removed with a copper rod, a copper wire, and a professional mold cleaning agent, and then dried. Do not clean the hard objects such as wire and steel bars to avoid scratching the surface. If there are rust spots caused by corrosive injection molding, use a grinder for polishing and spray with professional anti-rust oil, and then store the mold in a dry, cool, dust-free place.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection molding machine
- Injection mold construction
- Plastic model
- Multi-material injection molding
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Hot runner
- What is the Plastics Industry?
- What is Mold?
- What's rapid injection molding
- Mold composition
- Gating system
- injection molding processing
- Mold surface treatment technology
- Die ejector use
- Thimble type
- Classification of Engineering Plastics
- Application of engineering plastics
- Mold design considerations