Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
Mold design considerations
In the mold design process should pay attention to what issues?
(1) The wall thickness should be as uniform as possible, and the draft should be large enough.
(2) The transitional part should be gradual, smooth transition, prevent sharp corners.
(3) Gate. The runners should be as wide and short as possible, and the gate location should be set according to the contraction condensation process. If necessary, cool material wells should be added.
(4) The mold surface should be smooth, low roughness (preferably 0.8)
(5) Vents, slots must be sufficient to discharge air and gases from the melt.
(6) In addition to PET, the wall thickness should not be too thin, generally not less than 1mm.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection molding machine
- Injection mold construction
- Plastic model
- Multi-material injection molding
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Hot runner
- What is the Plastics Industry?
- What is Mold?
- What's rapid injection molding
- Mold surface treatment
- Mold strong off
- Draft angle
- Plastic deformation and elastic def...
- Hot runner basic summary
- Hot runner classification