Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
Polypropylene is readily available and relatively inexpensive.
Polypropylene has high flexural strength due to its semi-crystalline nature.
Polypropylene has a relatively slippery surface.
Polypropylene is very resistant to absorbing moisture.
Polypropylene has good chemical resistance over a wide range of bases and acids.
Polypropylene possesses good fatigue resistance.
Polypropylene has good impact strength.
Polypropylene is a good electrical insulator.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection molding machine
- Injection mold construction
- Plastic model
- Multi-material injection molding
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Hot runner
- What is the Plastics Industry?
- What is Mold?
- What's rapid injection molding
- What are the Disadvantages of Polyp...
- What are the properties of Polyprop...
- What is ABS Plastic?
- How is ABS made?
- Why is ABS used so often?
- What is ABS used for?
- What are the properties of ABS?
- What is Nylon, and What is it Used ...
- What are the Characteristics of Nylon?
- Why is Nylon used so often?