Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
Polypropylene has a high thermal expansion coefficient which limits its high temperature applications.
Polypropylene is susceptible to UV degradation.
Polypropylene has poor resistance to chlorinated solvents and aromatics.
Polypropylene is known to be difficult to paint as it has poor bonding properties.
Polypropylene is highly flammable.
Polypropylene is susceptible to oxidation.
Despite its shortcomings, polypropylene is a great material overall. It has a unique blend of qualities that aren’t found in any other material which makes it an ideal choice for many projects.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection molding machine
- Injection mold construction
- Plastic model
- Multi-material injection molding
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Hot runner
- What is the Plastics Industry?
- What is Mold?
- What's rapid injection molding
- What are the properties of Polyprop...
- What is ABS Plastic?
- How is ABS made?
- Why is ABS used so often?
- What is ABS used for?
- What are the properties of ABS?
- What is Nylon, and What is it Used ...
- What are the Characteristics of Nylon?
- Why is Nylon used so often?
- What Are The Different Types of Nylon?