Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
ABS is very structurally sturdy, which is why it is used in things like camera housings, protective housings, and packaging. If you need an inexpensive, strong, stiff plastic that holds up well to external impacts, ABS is a good choice.
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
105 °C (221 °F) *
Typical Injection Molding Temperature
204 - 238 °C (400 - 460 °F) *
Heat Deflection Temperature (HDT)
98 °C (208 °F) at 0.46 MPa (66 PSI) **
60 °C (140 °F) ***
46 MPa (6600 PSI) ***
74 MPa (10800 PSI) ***
0.5-0.7 % (.005-.007 in/in) ***
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection molding machine
- Injection mold construction
- Plastic model
- Multi-material injection molding
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Hot runner
- What is the Plastics Industry?
- What is Mold?
- What's rapid injection molding
- What is Nylon, and What is it Used ...
- What are the Characteristics of Nylon?
- Why is Nylon used so often?
- What Are The Different Types of Nylon?
- How is Nylon made?
- What are the properties of Nylon?
- What is Red Mold?
- What is Yellow Mold?
- What Conditions Encourage Mold Growth?
- How can I Remove Mold Stains from C...