Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
What is ABS used for?
There are countless applications for ABS. Among the most widely identifiable are keys on a computer keyboard, power-tool housing, the plastic face-guard on wall sockets (oftentimes a PC/ABS blend), and LEGO toys.
Welcome to visit us: Abery Mold & Plastics Co. Ltd
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection molding machine
- Injection mold construction
- Plastic model
- Multi-material injection molding
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Hot runner
- What is the Plastics Industry?
- What is Mold?
- What's rapid injection molding
- What is Polypropylene?
- The application of polypropylene
- What is Polyethylene (PE) ?
- what is thermoforming
- Thin-gauge and heavy-gauge thermofo...
- The Engineering of Thermoforming
- Plastics engineering
- what is plastic?
- 10 Facts about the U.S. Plastics In...
- what is overmolding ?