Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
ABS has a strong resistance to corrosive chemicals and/or physical impacts. It is very easy to machine and has a low melting temperature making it particularly simple to use in injection molding manufacturing processes or 3D printing on an FDM machine. ABS is also relatively inexpensive (prices, currently around $1.50 per pound, typically fall somewhere between those of Polypropylene ("PP") and Polycarbonate (“PC”). ABS plastic is not typically used in high heat situations due to its low melting point. All of these characteristics lead to ABS being used in a large number of applications across a wide range of industries.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection molding machine
- Injection mold construction
- Plastic model
- Multi-material injection molding
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Hot runner
- What is the Plastics Industry?
- What is Mold?
- What's rapid injection molding
- What is ABS used for?
- What are the properties of ABS?
- What is Nylon, and What is it Used ...
- What are the Characteristics of Nylon?
- Why is Nylon used so often?
- What Are The Different Types of Nylon?
- How is Nylon made?
- What are the properties of Nylon?
- What is Red Mold?
- What is Yellow Mold?