Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
ABS for 3D Printing and Prototype Development:
Abery Mold uses the Fused Deposition Modeling 3D printing process over other “printing” technologies (such as SLA, SLS, SLM) because ABS parts are readily available. Our FDM machine uses ABS plastic which allows us to be certain that there will be no major hold-ups due to material when transitioning from prototype to production. It is often chosen because it is a good middle-ground option for a huge number of applications.
ABS is easily machined, sanded, glued and painted. This makes it a great material for prototyping. You can also get good cosmetic finishes with ABS and it can also be colored relatively easily, unlike some other plastics. This is a reason it is often used for enclosures (housing) that might have different textures or glossy surfaces.
Is ABS toxic?
ABS is relatively harmless in that it doesn't have any known carcinogens, and there are no known adverse health effects related to exposure to ABS. That said, ABS is typically not suitable for medical implants. Read more about 3D printing and prototype development for medical devices here.
- Mold Design Applied Skills
- Shot Injection Molding Important Pr...
- France New Customers Visit Abery
- Plastic Parts Sustainable
- ISO9001 Haitian 7 Years Experience ...
- OEM Plastic Injection Mould For Med...
- Japanese Home Appliance New Product...
- Mold Design Internal Requirements
- Plastic Parts Mature Technology
- New Trends In The Development Of Pl...
- What Are The Properties Of ABS?
- Product Design
- Advanced Engineering
- Prototype Development
- Five Star Customer Rating For Injec...
- Plastic Product Design
- Why Choose Abery Mold?
- Save Time And Money On Plastic Prod...
- How Plastic Is Made?
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of...