Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
One of the most commonly used materials in injection molding is ABS: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene. ABS is a thermoplastic material known for its high impact resistance and toughness. Furthermore, it exhibits good resistance to scratching and rigidity with an excellent dimensional stability. ABS also works well in conjunction with metal coatings due to them being able to adhere strongly to ABS material. Due to it's thermoplastic properties ABS is easily plastic injection molded. ABS has a low melting temperature and is also an inexpensive material.
Platable and paintable
Strength and rigidity of the finished product
Strength to weight ratio
ABS molded parts are used in a wide range of industries, such as manufacturing, automotive, medical, and marine. ABS is not recommended for food applications.
Specific Products We Have Made Using ABS Injection Molding:
Appliance manufacturing such as universal phone adapters
Parts to make automotive covers
Keys on a keyboard
- Mold Design Applied Skills
- Shot Injection Molding Important Pr...
- France New Customers Visit Abery
- Plastic Parts Sustainable
- ISO9001 Haitian 7 Years Experience ...
- OEM Plastic Injection Mould For Med...
- Japanese Home Appliance New Product...
- Mold Design Internal Requirements
- Plastic Parts Mature Technology
- New Trends In The Development Of Pl...
- Injection Molding
- The Process And Characteristics Of ...
- Applications Of Injection Molds
- Guidelines For Designing Custom Inj...
- Custom Mold Design - Injection Mold...
- Come On! Abery Team
- Multi-material Injection Molding
- Multi-material Injection Molding(1)
- What Is Injection Moulding And How ...