Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
Inserts used in plastic parts provide a place for fasteners such as machine screws. The advantage of using inserts is that they are often made of brass and are robust. They allow for a great many cycles of assembly and disassembly. Inserts are installed in Injection Molded parts using one of the following methods:
Ultrasonic insertion is when an insert is “vibrated” into place by using an ultrasonic transducer called the “horn” that is mounted into the ultrasonic device. For optimum performance, the horn is specially designed for each application. Ultrasonic energy is converted to thermal energy by the vibrating action, which allows the insert to be melted into the hole. This type of insertion can be done rapidly, with short cycle times, and low residual stresses. Good melt flow characteristics for the plastic is necessary for the process to be successful.
- Mold Design Applied Skills
- Shot Injection Molding Important Pr...
- France New Customers Visit Abery
- Plastic Parts Sustainable
- ISO9001 Haitian 7 Years Experience ...
- OEM Plastic Injection Mould For Med...
- Japanese Home Appliance New Product...
- Mold Design Internal Requirements
- Plastic Parts Mature Technology
- New Trends In The Development Of Pl...
- Insert Molding Catheters
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Millitary Trainning For Abery Team
- ABERY Take Part In The Sales Compet...