Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
Ribs are used in a design to increase the bending stiffness of a part without adding thickness. Ribs increase the moment of inertia, which increases the bending stiffness.
Bending Stiffness = E (young’s Modulus) x I (Moment of Inertia)
Rib thickness should be less than wall thickness to minimize sinking effects. The recommended rib thickness should not exceed 60 percent of the nominal thickness. Plus, the rib should be attached with corner radii as generous as possible.
- Mold Design Applied Skills
- Shot Injection Molding Important Pr...
- France New Customers Visit Abery
- Plastic Parts Sustainable
- ISO9001 Haitian 7 Years Experience ...
- OEM Plastic Injection Mould For Med...
- Japanese Home Appliance New Product...
- Mold Design Internal Requirements
- Plastic Parts Mature Technology
- New Trends In The Development Of Pl...
- RIB Intersections
- RIB/LOAD Affect On Stiffness
- SHARP CORNERS
- Plastic Injection Mold For Inserts
- Insert Molding Catheters
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Millitary Trainning For Abery Team
- ABERY Take Part In The Sales Compet...