Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
Polypropylene is a thermoplastic material which is used in a variety of settings, for packaging, labelling, textiles, plastic parts, reusable containers, laboratory equipment, auto components, as well as for polymer banknotes. Its wide use is due to its numerous properties the most important of which comprise ruggedness, strong resistance to chemical solvents, as well as resistance to acids and bases. In addition, polypropylene is translucent and has a high fatigue and heat resistance.
– Thermoplastic material
– Variety of uses
– Strong resistance to solvents
– Years of moulding experience
Polypropylene is produced on large scales because it is especially versatile and suits a wide array of applications. Using the method of polypropylene injection moulding, companies produce parts and products which have diverse sizes and shapes. The equipment used in the moulding is also diverse, from large machinery for the manufacturing of large parts, to smaller scale machinery for small components production. Parts can also be produced according to clients’ requirements and specifications.
Whatsapp: +86 15217037520
Skype: Lingling Tan
- Mold Design Applied Skills
- Shot Injection Molding Important Pr...
- France New Customers Visit Abery
- Plastic Parts Sustainable
- ISO9001 Haitian 7 Years Experience ...
- OEM Plastic Injection Mould For Med...
- Japanese Home Appliance New Product...
- Mold Design Internal Requirements
- Plastic Parts Mature Technology
- New Trends In The Development Of Pl...
- Polypropylene Plastic Injection Mol...
- What Should We Pay Attention To Whe...
- Abery Plastic Injection Mold
- Plastic Injection Tooling
- Plastic Injection Mold For Ribs
- RIB Intersections
- RIB/LOAD Affect On Stiffness
- SHARP CORNERS
- Plastic Injection Mold For Inserts
- Insert Molding Catheters