Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
Abery mold has extensive experience in polypropylene (PP) injection molding for a wide variety of applications, including:
Dishwasher-safe food containers and cups
Industrial Applications of PP Injection Molding:
Medical products, including autoclavable labware
Polypropylene injection molding is used in many applications and industries because of its beneficial thermal, chemical, physical and mechanical properties.
Properties of Polypropylene:
Lightweight (low specific gravity)
High heat resistance for commodity plastic
Good chemical resistance
FDA and medical grades available
Polypropylene is a versatile thermoplastic polymer with many cost/performance benefits and is available in three types.
Three General Types of Polypropylene:
Block (impact) copolymer
Its overall toughness, flexibility and heat resistance make polypropylene injection molding an ideal process in manufacturing consumer products, and FDA grades are appropriate for food, toy and medical applications. Its rigidity and tensile strength can be improved by adding talc, mineral or glass reinforcements.
With fast and economical access to large amounts of PP thanks to long-term relationships with the industry’s top suppliers, Abery mold purchases and stores large quantities of PP in multiple silos, offering economies of scale we can pass along to our customers.
Abery mold processes standard injection molding, thin-and thick-walled molding and structural foam molding for standard and custom grades of PP.
Grades of Polypropylene Plastic:
Talc- and glass-filled grades
Custom blends with:
UV stabilized PP
Whatsapp: +86 15217037520
Skype: Lingling Tan
- Mold Design Applied Skills
- Shot Injection Molding Important Pr...
- France New Customers Visit Abery
- Plastic Parts Sustainable
- ISO9001 Haitian 7 Years Experience ...
- OEM Plastic Injection Mould For Med...
- Japanese Home Appliance New Product...
- Mold Design Internal Requirements
- Plastic Parts Mature Technology
- New Trends In The Development Of Pl...
- What Should We Pay Attention To Whe...
- Abery Plastic Injection Mold
- Plastic Injection Tooling
- Plastic Injection Mold For Ribs
- RIB Intersections
- RIB/LOAD Affect On Stiffness
- SHARP CORNERS
- Plastic Injection Mold For Inserts
- Insert Molding Catheters
- Plastic Injection Molding