Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
Because the thickness of the material will be greater at the rib intersections, coring or another means of material removal should be employed to avoid excessive sinking from occurring on the opposite side.
The height of a rib should be limited to less than three times its thickness. It is better to use multiple ribs to increase bending stiffness than to use one very tall rib.
- Mold Design Applied Skills
- Shot Injection Molding Important Pr...
- France New Customers Visit Abery
- Plastic Parts Sustainable
- ISO9001 Haitian 7 Years Experience ...
- OEM Plastic Injection Mould For Med...
- Japanese Home Appliance New Product...
- Mold Design Internal Requirements
- Plastic Parts Mature Technology
- New Trends In The Development Of Pl...
- RIB/LOAD Affect On Stiffness
- SHARP CORNERS
- Plastic Injection Mold For Inserts
- Insert Molding Catheters
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Millitary Trainning For Abery Team
- ABERY Take Part In The Sales Compet...
- Casting And Molding Products In Pla...
- Remarkable Accuracy In The Making O...
- Injection Mold Prototype