Add: RM101&201, BLD. 3TH, No.2, lane 6th, Laokeng Ind. Zone, Kengzi, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen City, China
RIB/LOAD AFFECT ON STIFFNESS
A rib is oriented in such a way as to provide maximum bending stiffness to the part. By paying attention to part geometry, designers must be conscious of the orientation of the rib to the bending load or there will be no increase in stiffness.
DRAFT AND TEXTURE
Mold drafts facilitate part removal from the mold. The draft must be in an offset angle that is parallel to the mold opening and closing. The ideal draft angle for a given part depends on the depth of the part in the mold and its required end-use function.
- Mold Design Applied Skills
- Shot Injection Molding Important Pr...
- France New Customers Visit Abery
- Plastic Parts Sustainable
- ISO9001 Haitian 7 Years Experience ...
- OEM Plastic Injection Mould For Med...
- Japanese Home Appliance New Product...
- Mold Design Internal Requirements
- Plastic Parts Mature Technology
- New Trends In The Development Of Pl...
- SHARP CORNERS
- Plastic Injection Mold For Inserts
- Insert Molding Catheters
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Millitary Trainning For Abery Team
- ABERY Take Part In The Sales Compet...
- Casting And Molding Products In Pla...
- Remarkable Accuracy In The Making O...
- Injection Mold Prototype
- What Is Custom Injection Molding?